Why we should do the prototype while UX Design?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 16, 2019 at 11:44 am #52128
Basically we do prototype while UX Design:
– To test our ideas to see if it is feasible or not.
– To invite the target group to test the product and the given feedback.
– To communicate with developers and other relevant members fluently.
Promote the project.
– To attract the target object intuitively.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or