What is the objective of render() function in React?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 8, 2019 at 12:35 pm #53298
– render() function is employed to update the UI. You can update the UI by creating a new element and send it to ReactDOM.render().
– React elements are stable and once you build an element, you cannot change its properties. So, elements are like a single frame and it represents the UI at some point.
– ReactDOM.render() manages the content of the container node you transfer and if there is any DOM element already existing in it then it would be followed when first called.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or