What is Pure Component? When should you use Pure Component instead Component?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 30, 2019 at 12:30 pm #52887
– Pure Component is specifically the same as Component except that it handles Component Update method for us. When props or state changes, Pure Component will do a shallow comparison on both props and state. Component won’t compare current props and state to next out of the box. Thus, the component will re-render by default – whenever should Component Update is called.
– It is enough to prefer Pure Component over Component whenever we never change our objects.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or