What are the Ways to Use Illustration in User Interfaces?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 30, 2019 at 11:45 am #52877
You can use:
– theme images
– mascots and characters
– blog article images
– onboarding tutorials and tooltips
– rewards and other gamification graphics
– notifications and system messages
– stickers (especially popular for messenger apps)
– marketing stuff and advertising banners
– visual markers of content categories
– social network pages supporting the website or app.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or