What are the types of Google penalties?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 17, 2019 at 11:22 am #52154
When discussing Google penalties we are definitely talking about manual penalties rather than changes that occur as a result of an algorithm update. Here are some:
– Cloaking and/or Sneaky Redirects
– Cloaked Images
– Hacked Site
– User-generated Spam
– Pure Spam
– Spammy Free Hosts
– Cloaking: First Click Free Violation
– Violated Structured Markup guidelines
– Thin Content With Little or No Added Value
– Bad neighborhood
– Hidden Text and/or Keyword Stuffing
– Unnatural Links From Your Site
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or