– Make Everything the User Needs Readily Accessible
– Be Consistent: Means You need to include your fonts and design should work from page to page to page.
– Be Clear: Eliminate any ambiguity
– Give Feedback: The user takes any action within your interface, just give them a small acknowledgment.
– Use Recognition, Not Recall
– Use recognizable icons
– Choose How People Will Interact First
– Follow Design Standards
– Elemental Hierarchy Matters
– Keep Things Simple
– Keep Your Users Free & In Control
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.