What are the Rules of Good UI Design?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm #52179
– Make Everything the User Needs Readily Accessible
– Be Consistent: Means You need to include your fonts and design should work from page to page to page.
– Be Clear: Eliminate any ambiguity
– Give Feedback: The user takes any action within your interface, just give them a small acknowledgment.
– Use Recognition, Not Recall
– Use recognizable icons
– Choose How People Will Interact First
– Follow Design Standards
– Elemental Hierarchy Matters
– Keep Things Simple
– Keep Your Users Free & In Control
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or