What are the limitations of Online Marketing?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 23, 2019 at 11:34 am #52293
The limitations of Digital Marketing are as follow:
– The services and products that are offered as well as promoted are not merely material, and thus it is not possible for a customer to carefully analyze whether the products they are buying are perfect or not.
– There controls an uncertainty almost always since the services/products quality and their authentication cannot be fully confirmed.
– Most of the time, the products that are seen online set out to be changing from the products that are delivered actually to the potential buyer setting the order.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or