Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 13, 2019 at 10:30 am #53619
1) When alluding to PC memory, a NULL pointer is an order used to guide programming or the operating system to an empty location in the PC memory.
2) Commonly, the NULL pointer is utilized to indicate the end of a memory hunt or preparing occasion.
3) In PC programming, a NULL pointer is a pointer that does not point to any object or function.
4) The NULL pointer isn’t the uninitialized pointer that can point anyplace.
A nil pointer is a false value
1 > 2 is a nil statement
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or