logo in Illustrator
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 28, 2018 at 11:15 am #50975
Follow these steps to design a logo:
– Sketch the logo by hand on a piece of paper.
– Scan the picture and Open in illustrator.
– Import the picture you drew and start tracing it. You can use the shapes from the tools on the left-hand side. Use a pencil if you can.
– Apply colors to all your logo components
– And finally, export the file
Hope this will help you! 🙂
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or