In Adobe Photoshop how you can print the grid?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
December 24, 2018 at 1:59 pm #50524
Hello Tarun Sharma,
Follow these steps to create grids in Photoshop:
- Select photoshop → preferences → guides, grids & slices.
- Define grid as desired
- Select view → show → grid; then check extras.
- Check view → snap to grid; then check snap.
- Turn on the Paths window if it isn’t already visible. Create a new path called Horizontal.
- Use the pen tool (P). Define a horizontal line segment at the top of the grid. Single click first on left side, then the right.
- Use the path selecetion tool (A, black arrow). Click on the path, hold down option (Alt) to make copies of the object.
- Create another new path called vertical.
- Use the pen tool (P). Define a vertical line segment of the grid on the left side. Single click first on the top, then the bottom.
- Use the path selection tool (A, black arrow). Click on the path, hold down option (Alt) to make copies of the object.
- Create a new layer for the grid (optional). Otherwise, the grid will be drawn on whichever layer is active.
- Palette window → Select horizontal path, then choose stroke path (using foreground color) from the options sub menu (click the little triangle with three lines on the upper right corner of the palette window), choose brush or pencil.
- Repeat previous step to stroke the vertical path.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or