How to verify white box testing?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 10, 2019 at 2:23 pm #51878
In white box testing following steps needs to be verified.
– Verify the security holes in the code
– Verify the incomplete or broken paths in the code
– Verify the flow of structure according to the document specification
– Verify the expected outputs
– Verify all conditional loops in the code to check the complete functionality of the application
– Verify the line by line coding and cover 100% testing
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or