How to Make Web Interface Scannable?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 31, 2019 at 12:30 pm #52910
It’s worth investing the time because well-scanned pages become much more efficient in the following aspects:
– users can complete their tasks and their goals quicker
– users can make fewer mistakes in the search of content
– users can understand the structure and navigation better
– the bounce rate is reduced
– the level of retaining users gets higher
– the website looks and feels more credible
– the SEO rates are affected positively.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or