How to make a logo with a transparent background?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 2, 2019 at 12:13 pm #51397
Follow these steps:
– Open the file of your logo in photoshop
– Select Layer > New Layer from the menu
– Drag this new layer below your image’s layer and select your content layer.
– Using the magic wand tool, select the area of the image you want to be transparent.
– Hit the Delete button. The selected area will be removed and the transparent background becomes visible.
– Click on File > Save As. Select PNG (*.PNG) as the file format.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or