How to design a Graphic Designer’s Portfolio?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 13, 2019 at 11:36 am #53625
Below are some tips:
– Choose the right way of presentation
– Portfolio works structure and description peculiarities
– Show up only your best projects
– Updating your portfolio is taken as the main rule!
– Keep up with trends
– Search and find the source of inspiration
– Keep an eye on your competitors
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or