How to create pictures in the shape of objects using the paste Inside technique
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 10, 2019 at 11:33 am #51860
You can use this technique for any shape you create or any of the shapes that are already available in Fireworks.
– Open a blank document in Fireworks and create the object.
– Select the spiral tool for this tutorial
– Select the spiral tool from the shape tool like circle or square tool in the left toolbar.
– Draw a spiral in the document by clicking and dragging the spiral tool
– Place the picture of your choice behind the spiral
– Paste the picture inside the spiral shape
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or