How can I promote my single page website.
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
August 11, 2017 at 9:46 pm #18227
I want to optimize my single page website in various search engines. I have read that single page websites are no good for SEO. Please guide me to achieve higher rankings in Google.
Chief Operating Officer
Smartinfosys.net - A Brand Owned by WebConnect Private Limited
December 26, 2018 at 2:02 pm #50864
Yes, It is hard to promote a single page website; “Google gives search ranking boost to regularly updated website.” & A single Page Website is rarely updated because it is just one page.
However below steps are useful to promote single page website:
– Use Appropriate keywords and keyword phrases only to promote your website
– Keywords should be included in meta and title tags as well as page content. It is important to avoid repeating the keywords too many times. Search engine spiders categorize this as over-stuffing of a keywords in web-page.
– A blog is necessary to promote a single page website & fresh content of the articles should be engaging and informative.
– Advertising: PPC or Facebook advertising will help you to promote single page website & caching leads.
I hope this answer helps you!
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or