Graphic Design Tips for Beginners
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 11, 2019 at 12:42 pm #53351
These tips will help you to graphics design fresher:
– Choose A Color Scheme Before Starting Your Project
– Use A Grid System To Align Your Images
– Add Horizontal Lines To Create Emphasis And Hierarchy
– Use A Few Complementary Fonts To Add Depth To Your Designs
– Sketch Your Design Ideas Before Starting The Project
– Use Subtle Shadows To Make Important Text Stand Out
– Learn The Keyboard Shortcuts For The Programs You Use Most Often
– Get Inspiration From The Best Designers
– Use Bookmarks To Save Tutorials And Sources Of Inspiration
– Learn How To Use Your Design Software
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or