General Function In C
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- March 1, 2019 at 5:44 pm #54244
Function definition in C contains four main sections.
return_type function_name(parameter list)
A body of the function
1) Return Type: Data type of the return value of the function.
2) Function Name: The name of the function and it is imperative to have a significant name that portrays the movement of the function.
3) Parameters: The input values for the function that needs to use perform the required action.
4) Function Body: Collection of statement that needs to perform the required action.
I hope I answered your question.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or