Function Overriding in C++
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- April 19, 2019 at 10:50 am #55903
1) The concept behind the function overriding is that it defines functions within the base and derived class with the same signature and name.
2) Function overriding feature that allows us to have the same function in child class which is already present in the parent class.
3) A child class inherits the data members and member functions of a parent class.
4) Function Overriding used when you want to override the functionality of parent class in the child class.
5) It provides multiple definitions of the function by the change in parameters and datatype of parameters.
6) It is like creating a new version of an old function, in the child class.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or