Forum Rules, FAQs and Guidelines
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
This thread contains 1 voice and has 0 reply.
February 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm #37148
Smart Mentors Forum Rules, FAQs and Guidelines is a community-driven resource whose goal is to keep consumers and businesses informed of the continued innovations and evolution of the ecommerce industry and to provide the most comprehensive and accurate information available. We aim to evolve this website to enhance the user experience. Few other important aims are to keep topics, relevant and visionary, provide its members and guests with an enjoyable environment, define and grow development within the ecommerce industry, promote goodwill between providers and end-users, aid users in the understanding of choosing suitable providers for their needs, provide the public with a venue for recourse and accountability and promote business ethics and entrepreneurship in ecommerce businesses. With these aims in mind, we have created the following guidelines that all members have agreed to.
1.1 You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement and are willing to enter into agreement.
1.2 Users under the age of thirteen (13) are not eligible to use our services. Smart Mentors does not collect any information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
1.3 Multiple user accounts are not permitted. All participants must have maximum of 1 (one) account per person no matter how many companies they represent.
2. CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE
2.1 You understand and agree that Smart Mentors, in its discretion and without liability or notice, remove, edit, move or close any message that, in our judgment, does not comply with this Policy.
2.2 Smart Mentors reserves the right to screen and monitor content posted by users to enforce this Policy.
2.3 Smart Mentors will not be responsible for violations of this Policy or for its failure or delay in removing or modifying a message that does not comply with this Policy.
2.4 By posting messages on or through Smart Mentors, you agree to grant Smart Mentors a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display any such communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed.
3. MEMBER DISPUTES
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members. Smart Mentors reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
4. SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
You understand and agree that Smart Mentors, in its discretion and without liability or notice, can terminate or suspend service based on the fact that a violation of this Policy has occurred. Smart Mentors reserves the right to screen and monitor content posted by users to enforce this Policy.Smart Mentors will not be responsible for violations of this Policy or for its failure or delay in terminating or suspending service based on violations of this Policy.
5. REPORTING VIOLATIONS
Please report all activity that you believe contradicts these rules.
- Participants may not use signatures to run sales ads.
- You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum. For clarification, if it looks like it could be one of these links, we must treat it as such.
- Smart Mentors does not allow posting new duplicate threads or posts, or the linking to threads or posts already started by the member with the intention of gaining exposure.
- It is not allowed to compensate anyone for any review or recommendation.
- You alone are responsible for any activity created with your account. You must not share your account login with anyone.
- Smart Mentors, its employees or volunteers, do not assume or accept any responsibility for, and shall not be liable for the accuracy or appropriate application of any information on Smart Mentors.
- Under no circumstances will Smart Mentors be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including without limitation loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of data, loss of business information) that might arise from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials provided on Smart Mentors, even if Smart Mentors or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The information contained within this web site, including information posted by staff, guest/member-submitted material, or other third-party material, is presented solely for the purposes of education and furtherance of the knowledge of the reader.
- You may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first hand experience of those products or services. This includes companies recommending other companies. Any post not meeting a moderator’s criteria will be removed without notice.
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- Smart Mentors cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from a member’s use of the site and the services. Each member assumes his or her own risk in becoming a member and of using Smart Mentors.
- Do not contact any member to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them from an advertising forum post.
- You may not intentionally “trash” or “troll” in another user’s thread.
- Create descriptive topics which are easy and clear to understand.
- We will not release any member information unless under court order to do so.
- We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current Smart Mentors Forum Rules, FAQs and Guidelines policies.
- We further, reserve our right to disable any account at any time for any reason and without notice.
- Finally; any abuse towards our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or