Contextual Selector in CSS
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- April 3, 2019 at 10:24 am #55546
1) Contextual selectors in CSS allow you to specify different styles for various parts of your document.
2) You can select styles directly to particular HTML tags, or you can create independent classes and allow them to tags in the HTML.
3) Contextual selector addresses the particular appearance of an element.
4) It is a string of unique selectors separated by white space where only the last element in the pattern is addressed providing it matches the specified context.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or