Basic UX designing process of credit card payment form
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 31, 2018 at 11:14 am #51039
Here is an example of credit card payment form:
– Start with the basic structure.
– Put headline and a call-to-action.
– Don’t try general things like “Continue”, “OK”, “Done”. A call-to-action should be precise.
– Place important form fields like card number, expiry date, security code/CVV code, Labels, and Prompts.
- This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Gangadhar Jena.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or