Abstraction in C++
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- April 12, 2019 at 10:27 am #55631
1) In C++, Abstraction is similar to both Encapsulation and Data Hiding.
2) It means displaying only the required information and hiding the other details.
3) Data abstraction refers to providing only necessary information about the data to the outside world, hiding the background details or implementation.
4) We can implement Abstraction in C++ using classes.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or