Which type of sensor is used in Android?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 22, 2019 at 12:05 pm #52273
Android-enabled devices have built-in Sensors which contains Orientation, Motion and other conditions.
These sensors provide data with high accuracy, which will assist to monitor the positioning and movement of the device. Some of the sensors are hardware based and few are software based.
There are three categories of sensors as mentioned below:
– Motion Sensors: These sensors regulate the rotational & acceleration forces and it includes gravity sensors, rotational vector sensor, accelerometers, etc.
– Environmental Sensors: It measures air temperature, pressure, humidity, etc.
– Position Sensors: It measures the physical position of the device and includes orientation sensors and magnetometers.
There are four types of Java Classes to define the activity of a sensor as shown below:
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or