What is TPA Analysis?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 16, 2019 at 11:57 am #52132
– Test Point Analysis is an approach for forming all top-down methods. TPA is utilized for entering at the estimated effort. TPA only covers the Black-box testing which is an estimate for the test activities. It can also be helpful in the case where the test hour allowance has been decided. Risks can clearly be identified by matching the objective TPA estimate with the help of the number of test hours that is predetermined.
– Test Point analysis is used to provide an estimate for system testing or acceptance testing. It helps to determine the test hours required and the risk involved. Risks can be identified by comparing TPA estimate and the predetermined hours.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or