Here are key differences between sanity testing & smoke testing:
– Sanity Test is done during the release phase to check for the main functionalities of the application without going deeper
– Sanity testing is usually performed by testers only
– Sanity Testing exercises only the particular component of the entire application & not documented.
– Smoke Test is done to make sure if the build we received from the development team is testable or not.
– This testing is performed by the developers or testers
– Smoke Testing exercises the entire application from end to end & documented.
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.