What is the difference between Sanity Testing and Smoke Testing?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 25, 2018 at 11:57 am #50590
Here are key differences between sanity testing & smoke testing:
– Sanity Test is done during the release phase to check for the main functionalities of the application without going deeper
– Sanity testing is usually performed by testers only
– Sanity Testing exercises only the particular component of the entire application & not documented.
– Smoke Test is done to make sure if the build we received from the development team is testable or not.
– This testing is performed by the developers or testers
– Smoke Testing exercises the entire application from end to end & documented.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or