QA (Quality Assurance):
– Process-oriented & Preventive activity.
– A set of activities designed to ensure that the development and/or maintenance process is sufficient to ensure a system will meet its objectives.
– Focusing efforts on enhanced QA processes is one of the best investments an organization can make; because sometimes fixing bugs becomes an expensive issue if the product reaches the QC stage.
QC (Quality Control):
– Product-oriented & corrective activity
– A set of activities designed to evaluate already developed work (product).
– This involves checking the product against a predetermined set of requirements and verifying that the product meets those requirements.
– Testing is the subset of Quality Control
– The process of executing a system with the intent of finding defects.
– It is the process of executing a system in order to identify bugs in the product so that they get fixed.
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.