What is the Difference between QA QC and Testing?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- AnonymousJanuary 13, 2018 at 3:50 pm #35333
What is the Difference between QA QC and Testing? Can any one describe in brief…
- December 24, 2018 at 1:18 pm #50522
QA (Quality Assurance):
– Process-oriented & Preventive activity.
– A set of activities designed to ensure that the development and/or maintenance process is sufficient to ensure a system will meet its objectives.
– Focusing efforts on enhanced QA processes is one of the best investments an organization can make; because sometimes fixing bugs becomes an expensive issue if the product reaches the QC stage.
QC (Quality Control):
– Product-oriented & corrective activity
– A set of activities designed to evaluate already developed work (product).
– This involves checking the product against a predetermined set of requirements and verifying that the product meets those requirements.
– Testing is the subset of Quality Control
– The process of executing a system with the intent of finding defects.
– It is the process of executing a system in order to identify bugs in the product so that they get fixed.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or