What is the best way to apply CSS styles to a web page?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 25, 2019 at 6:07 pm #54082
There 3 ways to apply CSS styles
1. Using the inline style attribute on an element
2. Using a <style> block in the <head> section of your HTML
3. Loading an external CSS file using the <link> tag
First two are loading external CSS files. External CSS File is the best way to apply CSS styles.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or