What Is Silk Test And Why Should You Use It?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 15, 2019 at 12:02 pm #51969
Here are some details about the Silk tool.
1. It’s a tool specially developed for performing the regression and functionality testing of the application.
2. It helps when we are testing Window based, Java, the web, and the traditional client/server applications.
3. Silk Test help us in preparing the test plan and managing them to provide the direct accessing of the database and validation of the field.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or