A signed APK is an Android package file that has been digitally signed with a certificate for which the developer holds the private key. When you are doing developing your application a special debug key is created by the dev tools.
Steps to follow:
1. Go to Build -> Generate Signed APK in Android Studio.
2. In the new window appeared, click on Create new… button.
3. Next enter details as like shown below and click OK -> Next.
4. Select the Build Type as release and click Finish button.
5. Wait until APK generated successfully message is displayed as like shown below.
6. Click on Show in Explorer to see the signed APK file.
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.