What is signed apk?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 17, 2019 at 11:11 am #52150
A signed APK is an Android package file that has been digitally signed with a certificate for which the developer holds the private key. When you are doing developing your application a special debug key is created by the dev tools.
Steps to follow:
1. Go to Build -> Generate Signed APK in Android Studio.
2. In the new window appeared, click on Create new… button.
3. Next enter details as like shown below and click OK -> Next.
4. Select the Build Type as release and click Finish button.
5. Wait until APK generated successfully message is displayed as like shown below.
6. Click on Show in Explorer to see the signed APK file.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or