What is Purge Run?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 5, 2019 at 12:20 pm #53237
Purge Run is utilized to delete old test run result in a project. By default Purge, Run wipe all the run result in the selected test sets. Purge run can be used to:
– Delete only Test Runs: we can choose a period of time before which we want to delete the test run result.
– Delete only Run Steps: we can choose a period of time before which we want to delete run steps
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or