What Is Multicol?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 18, 2019 at 11:15 am #53734
The Multicol is a chunk of content and flows it into multiple columns, as in a newspaper.
You do this by using one of two properties.
1. The column-count property specifies the number of columns that you would like the content to break into.
2. The column-width property specifies the ideal width, leaving the browser to figure out how many columns will fit.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or