What is HTML?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- August 12, 2017 at 11:41 am #18305
Hypertext Markup Language, a standardized system for tagging text files to achieve font, colour, graphic, and hyperlink effects on World Wide Web pages.
Well, HTML is a Markup Language, so the main would be that you simply need a browser and notepad to write and run HTML codes, instead of being in need of installing compilers or interpreters.
- December 25, 2018 at 3:05 pm #50608
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
Below are few of the Advantages of HTML
1. It is widely used.
2. It is compatible with all the browsers.
3. Easy to Learn & even easier to use.
4. No Software Installation.
5. HTML also allows the use of templates, which makes designing a webpage easy.
6. Very useful for beginners in web designing field.
Hope this encourages you to learn HTML.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or