What is Bug cycle?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 1, 2019 at 2:48 pm #51359
– New: When a new defect is logged and posted by the tester for the first time, it is assigned to the development manager in open status
– Assigned: Once the bug is posted by the tester, the development manager approves the bug and assigns the bug to the developer.
– Open: developer starts analyzing and works on the defect fix.
– Fixed: If a bug is a valid defect then, the development team will fix it.
– Retest: Tester does the retesting of the code at this stage to check whether the defect is fixed by the developer or not and changes the status to Re-test.
– Closed: If the bug is no longer exists then tester assigns the status “Closed.”
– Reopen: If the bug persists even after the developer has fixed the bug, the tester changes the status to “reopened”. Once again the bug goes through the life cycle.
– Not a bug: If it does not affect the functionality of the application then the status assigned to a bug is “Not a bug”.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or