What is a manifest file in Android?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 26, 2018 at 1:06 pm #50856
Here is all you need to know about a manifest file:
– It is a declaration file; such as Which activity should start first, that has been declared also declares which permissions the application must have.
– It also declares the permissions that others are required to have in order to interact.
– It declares the minimum level of the Android API & lists the libraries that the application must be linked.
– The components are activities, services, broadcast receivers, and content providers declares in a manifest file.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or