What does a UI designer do and which skills are needed?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 23, 2019 at 10:34 am #52287
The UI design is concerned with creating the visual components of what the user will interact with. UI designers need skill in order to carry out the tasks:
– Prototyping, when a user clicks a specific button
– Creating a style guide for developers
– Knowing how to pair typefaces together to create a legible copy
– Figuring out how the site will look in different screen sizes
– Checking consistency across all screens of a digital product.
– Building out the ultimate visual elements and designs user interactions
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or