What are the various forms of communication provided by the Android apps?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 29, 2019 at 6:03 pm #52862
There are several forms of communication that are used by the Android application developers like:
1) Internet telephony: This is used to add SIP-based features to the application. This includes the full SIP protocol stack and includes integrated call management services. These services allow fixing the ongoing and incoming voice calls without managing the sessions at the transport level. This gives the communication to be successful by determining the associated carriers.
2) NFC (Near field communications): This is used to provide the communication to happen between the developers that create the new class of application. These new applications are created and provided as a service to users, organizations, merchants, and advertisers. It allows the tagging of application that interests the user. The tag allows the user to interact through wireless telephony services and allow the use of device hardware.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or