What are The Strategies For E-Commerce UI Designing?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 5, 2019 at 11:34 am #51523
Here are some strategies for UI design of E-commerce website:
– Set a clear, simple, user-friendly and functional navigation bar
– Put core data and interaction elements for high and natural visibility
– Reduce user’s efforts whenever it’s possible
– Make the homepage informative
– Add high-quality images with hook points
– Use a linear checkout process
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or