– This model is preferred for smaller projects where requirements are well understood.
– It is less expensive as minimal resources are required.
– The output formed at the end of each phase is reviewed and approved and hence it has high visibility.
– The main strength of the Waterfall model is its simplicity and it is very simple to use.
– Minimal resources are needed.
– It is hard to implement any changes in the requirements.
– Not suitable when requirements are not clear.
– It is expensive to incorporate any changes once the project is into the testing phase.
– No working software is produced until the last stage of the life cycle.
– Not suitable for complex projects, long term projects.
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.