What are the points to remember while designing Mobile UX?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 15, 2019 at 12:21 pm #51979
Here are the points to take care while designing Mobile UX:
– Keep the target audience in mind while designing Mobile UX.
– Optimize and simplify functionality
– Minimize content
– Avoid using extra images
– Design a simple mobile app with a minimalistic set of features & Reduce interruptions
– Think of the way to get acquainted with the customer and simplify their first acquaintance
– Adjust UI to current requirements and users’ expectations
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or