What are the latest tools that I use in my UI design process?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 16, 2019 at 11:43 am #52127
Here are the latest tools that I use in my design process:
– Sketch for interface design
– Figma for collaborative interface design
– Balsamiq for low fidelity wireframing
– Adobe XD for interface design and prototyping
– Marvel App for making mockups interactive
– Invision App for prototyping and collaboration
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or