The discrepancies between these two are described below:
– Test Plan: Dynamic
– Test strategy: Static
– Test plan: prepared by the Test Lead
– Test Strategy: prepared by the company management.
– Test strategy: Defines processes and coverage criteria to be covered test completion criteria, prioritization of the test
– Test plan: It is a report outlining the scope, approach, resources, and schedule of proposed test activities.
– Test Strategy: It is a high-level summary of the test levels to be performed
– Test plan: It is written a record of the test strategy and resource planning.
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.