What are the discrepancies between the test strategy and test plan?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 2, 2019 at 5:41 pm #52979
The discrepancies between these two are described below:
– Test Plan: Dynamic
– Test strategy: Static
– Test plan: prepared by the Test Lead
– Test Strategy: prepared by the company management.
– Test strategy: Defines processes and coverage criteria to be covered test completion criteria, prioritization of the test
– Test plan: It is a report outlining the scope, approach, resources, and schedule of proposed test activities.
– Test Strategy: It is a high-level summary of the test levels to be performed
– Test plan: It is written a record of the test strategy and resource planning.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or