What are the common SEO mistakes a website owner does?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 10, 2017 at 6:01 pm #30011
I would like to know common SEO mistakes done by website owner. I have found that there are hundreds of sites which are designed well however do not do well on SEO front and would like to know the reasons for the same.
Chief Operating Officer
Smartinfosys.net - A Brand Owned by WebConnect Private Limited
- December 27, 2018 at 11:15 am #50912
Common SEO mistakes | Design Parameter
– Google doesn’t understand text contained in images
– Use of Generic Image names, IMG tag dimensions tag, ALT tags.
– Use of NAP(Name, Address, Phone) details, email & contact in the image.
– Use of important content in the flash element.
– Serving unnecessary and interfering pop-up ads
Common SEO mistakes | Coding Parameter
– Use of relative URLs
– No use of H1 tag in heading & H2 as subheadings
– Hidden texts (especially commented code with URL)
– No use of redirects after changing web-page URL
– A short link tag in the article type post creates dynamic URL (Applicable for some CMS only)
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or