Use of R.java in Android Studio
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 28, 2018 at 11:17 am #50976
– R.java is neat & elegant; Every application has resources & common example of resources are strings, colors, drawable and bitmaps. Instead of hard-coding strings in the application, one will use an id for a string.
How do you use strings in R.java file:
One might be preferred to put a constant like “R.id.text” in R.java. But R.java is not editable, even if it were it gets regenerated all the time.
<item type=”id” name=”text”/>
The “type” refers to the type of resource, in this case, an “id”. here is a perfect example of using R.java elements in code:
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or