Transforming the android in a newer version
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 24, 2019 at 11:48 am #52534
To release a new version needs lots of changes and a process has to be developed to build the changes. The following steps that are required:
1) First of all, the software gets the built or the earlier version of the system image. This involves various certifications and deployment rules and regulations.
2) The built goes through operator testing and this is one of the essential phases as it provides a lot of bugs to be found and corrected.
3) The release then goes the regulators, moderators, and operators to produce the devices to release the source code. The code that is written is reduced for errors and there is a sign of the agreement that takes place between the contributors and some verification are performed.
4) The production of the software launches and the release process starts and then the release will enable the users to grab the devices.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or