There are many reasons why website designers should quit utilizing tables for designs, and decide the use of CSS for controlling HTML layouts.
1) It adheres to current W3C web standards and it improves the accessibility of the information to a broader variety of users, using a wide variety of user agents.
2) Better search engine rankings.
3) CSS Layouts make a superior code to content proportion.
4) If coded well, CSS makes it simple to apply worldwide changes to the design.
5) Visual consistency all through the website.
6) Pages load more quickly.
7) Easier to redesign.
Because of the rapid growth of the internet, an expansion in the utilization of mobile phones it is vital to make a huge variety of devices. Tableless Layout design improves web accessibility.
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.