Tableless Layout is Very Important In Website Designs
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- March 25, 2019 at 10:22 am #54939
There are many reasons why website designers should quit utilizing tables for designs, and decide the use of CSS for controlling HTML layouts.
1) It adheres to current W3C web standards and it improves the accessibility of the information to a broader variety of users, using a wide variety of user agents.
2) Better search engine rankings.
3) CSS Layouts make a superior code to content proportion.
4) If coded well, CSS makes it simple to apply worldwide changes to the design.
5) Visual consistency all through the website.
6) Pages load more quickly.
7) Easier to redesign.
Because of the rapid growth of the internet, an expansion in the utilization of mobile phones it is vital to make a huge variety of devices. Tableless Layout design improves web accessibility.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or