SVG V/S Canvas Tags
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 14, 2019 at 3:50 pm #53664
1) Vector-based (made out of shapes)
2) Multiple graphical elements, which turn out to be a piece of the DOM.
3) Modified through content and CSS.
4) Give better execution with fewer items or bigger surface, or both.
5) Better versatility — can be printed with high caliber at any resolution.
1) Raster-based (made out of a pixel)
2) Single HTML element like img tag in conduct.
3) Modified through content as it were.
4) Give better execution with the littler surface or bigger number of items, or both.
5) Poor versatility — not appropriate for imprinting on higher resolution.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or