Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 10, 2019 at 10:36 am #51858
Below are some:
1. It is the students’ responsibility to keep all equipment of the student lounge in a certain condition and clean.
2. Things placed in the student lounge is not allowed to be taken outside.
3. Users are not allowed to move the furniture around.
4. The television set in the student lounge is to be used for functional and educational purposes.
5. Individuals who wish to use the student lounge for specific events are required to contact the administrative office.
- January 19, 2019 at 10:33 am #52213
It depends on for what purpose you are making that lounge.
-If it’s only for chilling, relaxing, group meetings, “canteen area” then the infrastructure should be based on that.
Like it should have enough number of chairs and table so students can make fun.
-If it’s for study only or it’s for group discussion/study then the area should have a projector, required technical gadgets,” a peaceful area”(of course) and that’s it.
- January 24, 2019 at 12:35 pm #52550
If an area is for group study or tech area than of course students are not allowed to take rather than a laptop and other tech gadgets.
If an area is for the chilling purpose then students are allowed to take the things included in eating, playing and etc.
- February 1, 2019 at 12:31 pm #52939
– If you are with your friends then, mark my words no one will let you study. Because they always distract with some giggling and their bad jokes. But if you are alone then yes you can concentrate on your study as well learning.
Otherwise home is better to do a study as per my opinion.
- March 1, 2019 at 5:33 pm #54240
– Since the student lounge is a public area, you don’t specifically get to customize it to your personal rules.
– You’ll not get that peaceful space as you found it in the library.
– You’ll found your friends around you, so you can learn and get extra knowledge from your friends. You can solve your difficulties and queries by asking them and through discussions.
- March 6, 2019 at 4:28 pm #54533
A library is a must thing for students as well as faculties. Because it’s the only place where you can find all the necessary study related materials. But a student lounge can be as per requirement of any college. If a college wants to provide some chilling space, project/group discussion space to their students then a lounge can be there. So a student lounge is not as necessary as a library.
- March 8, 2019 at 11:57 am #54587
Keeping you on a schedule
It’s tough to stay motivated to study, especially at times like midterms and finals when you have so many different subjects to study. Try getting a group together for a specific date and time. When other people are expecting you, it’s easier to be on time.
2. Gaining new viewpoints and knowledge
If you can’t recall that date, formula, or definition, chances are one of your study group members can. This can save you valuable time.
3. Learn and Teach Methos
You’ll also benefit from the questions your group members ask you while you explain something to them.
1. It’s easy to get distracted
It’s not necessary that everyone put that same attention while you all are studying. If someone gets called by another or any 2 -3 person are discussing then you can be distracted.
- March 15, 2019 at 11:54 am #54890
As per my view, each student should be the master of his/her own education and it comes with personalization of content and feedback.
– Each student has his/her own pace while learning a new thing/topic.
– As you’ll start to learn individually, you’ll have the practice of it. And it’ll help you to increase a concentration in reading and learning both.
– You’ll not be disturbed by anything or anyone.
– While going through learning any new topic, it can be possible that you have some doubts and confusions. In that case, you’ll need your friend, parent or mentor’s help.
- March 27, 2019 at 3:35 pm #55180
Student lounge: Generally, it’s a space portrayed by a lot of activities. There is not any rule like teachers can’t enter in a study lounge. But yes, without permission students can’t enter in the teacher’s lounge. As for what purpose college provides you a lounge, you have to use it according. But teachers lounge is for off-class work. Usually, they can use it as a ‘staff room’.
- December 5, 2019 at 11:38 am #64175
Anyone of the Graduate students, faculty and professional staff can request to reserve the lounge for graduate student meetings and events.
Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Submitting a request does not guarantee you the space.
A representative from, generally a member of the student association gets in touch with you within a few days of your request.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or