Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
February 25, 2019 at 10:49 am #54079
Static functions in C. In contrast to worldwide functions in C, access to static functions is restricted to the record where they are proclaimed. Hence, when we need to restrict access to functions, we make them static.
Another explanation behind making functions static can be reuse of a similar functions name in different records.
A function, which has a function definition prefixed with a static keyword is defined as a static function. The static capacity should call inside the same source code.
In the event that you got this relationship right, you will almost certainly comprehend concept now.
Here the writing board compares to static, the students relate to examples/objects and their note pads compare to the nearby memory.
Presently attempt to relate this,
1) The static variable is introduced when a class is stacked which identifies with the chalkboard was fixed when the classroom was built.
2) The students here speak to occurrences of that specific classroom. Here students entering the classroom identifies with the new object being made in memory.
3) Their notebook identifies with the nearby memory of objects/instances. They can peruse and compose anything on it, which will or won’t be noticeable to some other student(depending on access level).
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or