Some tips on logo designing
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 28, 2018 at 11:05 am #50967
Hey, Here are some tips, hope these will help you.
– Firstly you need to understand what your brand is about
– Find inspiration: Start off with collecting verbal ideas.
– Choose design style either Classic, Retro or vintage, Modern and -minimalist, Fun and quirky, Handmade and handcrafted
– Find the right type of logo: pick the one that suits your company name
– Pay attention to colors because colors have certain emotions and ideas attached to them.
– Pick the right typography: you can work with Serif fonts, Sans-serif fonts, -Script fonts & Display fonts.
– And finally bring your design elements together
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or